RIHLA #7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 5th 2012
Published: November 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) I think that the way someone presents their arguement is more important than the content of someones arguement because if they have accurate information about what they are arguing than that is more important than if someone's presntation is atractive to the eye.

2) I think that most people are convinced more by style rather than substance because people just go for the things that are flashy and noticable rather than something plain or boring. No, I dont think that this is a good thing because the most important things might not be atractive to the eye and we would all ignore it because if doesn't look good to us. Yes, I can see a problem with this because something bad can happen that could have been prevented just by reading something factual rather than something flashy.

4) Another song that can be played for initializing presentations is if a girl is about to present you can play Alicia Keys song Girl On Fire chorus. This song would give her the convidence and motivation to step in front of everyone and do their best.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb