RIHLA #7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 4th 2012
Published: November 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

In my opinion, it's more important the way a person presents an arguement because it shows the way(s) a person actually feels about that certain topic. For example, if a person presents their arguement looking bummy and tired compared to a person who looks professional and talks confededent, then people would like/pick the most professional one because it looks like they actualy care and want to do stuff based on their looks. The other guy might have a really good point but people might not like or agree with the way he dreses or by his actions/presentation. Most people are convinced by style because of first impressions people make. I do not think it's a good thing because the less professional guy could have really good points and have amazing structure plans, while the more professional guy doesn't even have a clue on what to do and just wants to impress people thinking that he has a plan. I can see problems with this because we (the people) judge people based on their looks and impressions, while we are suppose to be paying attention on the important things that a certain person is saying. People could be picking a guy that looks good and doesn't care and not listen to the other guy who has a plan in life and could make a better place. I couldn't find a song that supported our mission as a trailblazer but If I did it would of had a voice of leadership and confidence.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb