RIHLA #4


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 25th 2012
Published: October 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) According to the article, Steve Jobs apparently was reincarnated into Warrior Philosopher. This Dhammakaya group claims that he now resides in a palace above his old Apple office. This group states that he was reborn extremely soon after he died, and he was reborn into a someone who had a profound appreciation for the sciences and arts.

2) So very many mourned the loss of Steve Jobs. He brought technology to a whole new level and left our world with so many wonderful advances due to his brilliance. His technology changed the lives of millions.

3)Many groups are skeptical of the Dhammakaya Temple due to the fact that they adopted Mr. Jobs to advcance their theology. Other buddist criticize the fact that the speechs given have nothing to do with Budda's original teachings.

4) I personally do not believe that it is possible to Mr. Jobs to be reincarnated so shortly after his death. Especially not as a 40-something year old. This man now thought to be Steve Jobs was alive while Steve Jobs was too. How do the believes of this.. well believe this? Aren't they curious as to how a person can be reborn into an 40 year old man?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.037s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1007.7kb