RIHLA #2


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 17th 2012
Published: October 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) Libya is located in North Africa, right between Egypt and Sudan.

2) Our U.S Embassy was attack in Libya because of a viral internet video that depicts Muslims being especially aggressive to Christians and Women. The actors of this video are American, white skinned, covered in back make up, and seem to mock Mohammad. Another reason our Embass was atac i because of our freedo of religion. Hilar Clinton and President Obama highly comdemn this act of violence due to religious anger.

3) I personally believe religion is never an excuse for violence. Religion is something specially to everyone, something that is deep and personal. A persons religious occupation should never criticized or frowned on. Everyone has the right to their own thoughts and beliefs. It's what makes everyone different. It's what makes us human. Violence is never the answer to anything. It is definitely not the correct response to someone elses beliefs.

4) I would like to know more about the type of things that the government is able to disclose from it's citizens and why they are allowed to disclose this information. I would also like to know how the presidents of two different countries put their differences aside to allow each others Embassies to be in each country.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0274s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb