RIHLA #5


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 16th 2012
Published: October 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

part 1

1) Pericles defines democracy by comparing their ways with the Spartans on how instead of being controlled by kings they are able to decide there own decisions so they now have there own vote on things also he talks about being equal to everybody else that they have laws to keep it equal citizens not like the Spartans.

2) Pericles say to be a good citizen is to take care of both public and priviate issues without getting all caught up and is taken over by it , also to be as a group with everybody else to not be apart from everybody be united as a group.

Part2

If i could go back in time and had the choice to be ether a Athenian or a Spartan i would choose Athenian because first i like how the rules are set up with everybody being equal and haveing a opinion unstead of being told what to do and have no choice to follow it .also because i think it would be kinda cool to be a soilder in the old days with swords and etc . and last because i like how Pericles was a leader and i would like to be with him in war if i had the choice to meet him.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0325s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb