A5, Santoyo


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 8th 2012
Published: October 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) Some people belive that he is over us, havering in a glass palace. They belive that he is watching over hes company from up above.

2) So many didnt belve he should have died just because he had invented apple. Dont get me wrong, i give him props and all of my respect for doing that but, just because you are famous is doesnt mean that you get to live twice. Sure he will always be remembered and given the respect he needs. People shouldn't be saying what he is doing up there. They really dont have any proof that this is happening. I just hope that he is happy up there looking down on us.

3) Some people are skeptical about these assumptions becuase they just dont belive that this is happening to him. They would want more real information about these talks. They think that these are all lies, that they were photoshoped, and even airbrushed. Basically they dont belive that these are real things happeing.

4) This made me think about where we actually go once we die. I dont want to sound negative at all, but it got me thinking what we become once we aren't part of this world. Are we actually going to be "Hubbaring" around the sky. Or those steve jobs just have special privelages? Over all i think that it all depends on the religion you follow. All these different types of religion say, or belive things that some may not think its right. There really is no right or no answer wen it comes to religion. Its all your opinion and what you want to follow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0659s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb