RIHLA #4


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 8th 2012
Published: October 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

#1 This Article relate to what we are learning in class because in class we are talking about Hinduism, how it came about and what. We're basically learning what the lifestyle of hinduism is.

#2 I believe different people respond to the caste system in india as in there are too many rules to obey, too much to go through to satisfy. They probabaly feel it is unfair to the low caste system because their treatment is totally different and wrong.

#3 The treatment of the Dalits(Untouchables), relates to treatment of groups of people in the United States History because Unites Staes issue was racism and Dalits is the caste system, so therefore, you had to be a certain race in the U.S.A. and in Dalits you had to be in the upper caste to be accepted and be treated fairly. In the U.S.A black people were getting treated badly because they were not white. Black people had no class. They were in the Lowere class status. In Dalits, you had to be in the upper caste system in order to be treated fairly.

#4What interested me about this article was that i've learned something that i knew nothing whatsoever about. How i connected this story to other history events like the holocaust. With this situation, Dalits women got beaten, raped, murdered. In the Holocaust, The Women got beat as well. The murderes did not care who they were, their age, gender, nothing.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0598s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb