RIHLA #4


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 7th 2012
Published: October 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. According to the text, Steve Job has been reincarnated as a celestial warrior-philosohper and he's living in a mystical glass palace hanged above his old office at Apple's Cupertino, California headquarters, after his death.

2. So many people around the world grieve the loss of Steve Jobs because it changed the ways millions of poeple lived their lives.

3. Some groups or individuals are skeptical about the Dhammakaya Temple because people suspect that the leader of Dhammakaya is trying to get attention to help with fundraising.

4. What interested me about this article is that Phra Chaibul knew what was going on with Steve Job's after life. What really shocked me was that Steve Job was a Buddhist because I thought he was Christian or Chatolic. This artcile got me asking questons. It made me ask myself, how does Phra Chaibul only know about Steve's after life? Does he have some power to know about Steve's after life or is he just infering about? Maybe, he's making these lies up so that he could become famous or to help with fundraising, like how it said in the passage.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb