A6 RIHLA #4


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 7th 2012
Published: October 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

#1. According to the text, after Steve Jobs's death, Steve Jobs is living in a mystical glass palace hovering above his old office. Some say that Steve Jobs was already reborn in a younger and handsome form and that his head full of hair.

#2. Many people all over the world grieve the loss of Steve Jobs because Steve Jobs has changed technology to the point where it effects the way people live their lives. Many lives changed because of Steve Jobs creations. Steve Jobs had great ideas on how to improve technology and he proved himself through his creations like the iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Macbooks. Overall, people are upset because they didn't get to see what Steve Jobs had in mind for his future creations.

#3. Groups and/or individuals are skeptical about Dhammakaya Temple because they believe that he is trying to get attention to help fundraising. Dhammakaya Temple does not have enough proof to persuade others into what that believe.

#4. I'm interested about the different point of views on what people believe happened to Steve Jobs after his death. There are many different beliefs on what happened to Steve Jobs after his death.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb