RIHLA #3


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 1st 2012
Published: October 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

" Occupations of Old Egypt"




PART ONE:



1. People would find out how the Egyptions were like back on the time period of B.C.E. They would be able to find out what they saw in their eyes not in other peoples eyes. They could learn that the Egyptions are not as complicated as they seem that they are.

2. Children that were able to write would be able to be more lickely to become scribes and that is a very high role in Egypt. The children would then be more lickely to become something that they would like to do in their future. Writing was a advantage for children because if they became scribes then they wouldnt have to go to war.

3. There is something that says B.C.E. instead of just plain out B.C. Teaching children how to spell and read.

PART TWO:

A) No because for the Egyptions if they didn't become succecful in their lives then they would have to go war and they wanted to do the beast they could. However; for us we don't really care if we get bad grades because we don't know what could happend to us in the future.

C) I would not consider getting a college degree here because I really didn't like the school. I didn't like it because it was way to calm for me.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb