A6 - RIHLA #2


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 23rd 2012
Published: September 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post


• Libya is located on the north side of Africa and the attack took place specifically in Benghazi.
• One arguement that exist as to why our U.S. Embassy was attacked in Libya is what's been seen on the Youtube video showing the white actors disguised as muslisms who took their attack on Christians and women. The Muslisms found this offensive and controversial. Others who were on the Muslisms' side argued that religion doesn't justify acts of violence. This wasn't fair for their religion.
• I believe that religion does not justisfy acts of violence because I know by experience. I know somebody who is a Muslism, but he never had the intentions of killing or terrorizing anyone! Stereotyping someone just based on a few Muslisms that did something horrible in the past, doesn't mean the majority of Muslism do the same.
• Based upon the ideas on topics expressed in this article, I would love to learn more about what attack was the worst in history and if it had any effect on what people think about Muslisms. I also want to learn more about the purpose behind why the producers behind the Youtube video.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0941s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb