Animal Domestication


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 21st 2012
Published: September 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

this article relates to what we are learning in class by showing how farming is bad and how that person in the different article was right. Jared Diamonds stated "first, hunters gatherers enjoyed a varied diet,while early fanners obtained most of their food from one or a few starchy crops. the farmers gained cheap calories at the cost of poor nutrition" (Jared Diamonds).thats shows that the animal farming is because its unhealthy and was better in the past when we hunted instead of farming.I can idenify one of the 5 world history themes as interaction because it talks about technology of the history. it talks about how farming started and progressed to animal farms and how we dont get all the nutrition we got when hunting. yes, i agree with the authors point of view because capturing animals and cageing them and killing them when they never seen daylight thats just horrable. questions that the article makes me think of is .What do they feed the animals there and how do they cheat them? where and how big is the biggiest animal farm in the world and how big are their cages? i want to learn about what parts of the animal they use to sell and farm and the stuff they dont use what do they do with the parts that they dont use .that is what i think of the animal domestication...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0577s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb