B4 RIHLA #1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 21st 2012
Published: September 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

<!---->
1 1) The article relates to what we are learning about in class by talking about inequalities. This is shown by the children not getting the same information as their parents may know about 9/11 and leaving them out of what the day is and what happened on that day.

<!---->2 2) Political theme is shown in this article. It is shown by terrorists attacking America and America changing forever, because of the attacks. The way we travel and live in this country changed, because of the attacks.

<!---->3 3) I disagree with the author’s point of view. I disagree with her point of view, because I believe kids should know what happened to this country. I believe this, because their parents most likely saw it happen and it affected everyone’s life even to this day. They should also know so this will never happen again.

4) One big question is why wouldn’t their parents tell them if it affected them personally? I would like to know do teachers tell students to remember 9/11? And why didn’t we remember 9/11 in school last week?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.146s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb