RIHLA #1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 18th 2012
Published: September 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The article relates to what we are learning in class by talking about the hardships and problems that modern societies go through. these problems are not all that different from the early societies' problems. War and terror have been around ever since the beginning of greed and gluttony, which was brought on by the Neolithic Revolution were class and socioeconomic structure began to form. Social division and class structure is the harbinger of warfare and hate.

Yes, i could identify the use of the 5 world history themes. The author showed social structure by talking about the narrator's family and how they functioned together. For example how the parents try to protect there kids from the horrors of the terror attacks of September 11th. The author also touches on political aspects such as the nation's and government's response to September 11th. For example how the students had to be silent for a moment to honor those who perished in the attacks.

I disagree with the author.

(the rest of the third Question's answer I Wrote it on Another post by Accident because I was confused on the instructions, sorry for the inconvenience).

This article makes me wonder on how the United States is actually dealing with teaching kids about the attacks of september 11th. Are they actually teaching this or are they ignoring it? If they are teaching it do they censore it or leave it raw?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0526s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb