Rhila # 26


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 16th 2012
Published: April 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Top Ten

1) Teachers.

Although all the teachers here have there own personality and teaching skills there are some that I enjoy more than others. A time I remember is when one of the teachers tried to speak in an with an accent for the entire class.

2) Dodgeball tournament

Many students used it to get revenge on some teachers but I just found it enjoying to see the teachers interact with the students like if they were once again students.

3) Patricia Murillo

Patty is one of the reason I have been able to stay on top of things for the past four years. We have our argument about many different things all the time but we put it behind us and pushed forward. Worth more than afew sentences.

4) Advisory

We are all different yet we learned to get along with each other. My fellow advises have made the long school days fun from cracking jokes to just helping each other out.

5) Family dinner

By family dinner I mean when we all got together our first year and fit all advisories in the gym. Allowed all of use to share a meal together. Smiles on everyone's faces.

6) Town Halls

Town hall is one thing I didn't think I would enjoy but latley they are more enjoyable seeing that we are getting closer to the end of the year. The topics are more interesting.

7) Bowling

Bowling was a great experience for me many might think howcan bowling be fun or exciting. Well it wasn't the actual bowling that made it fun. It was a laughs that we shared together.

8) Lockin

Staying up late inside our school never thought this would happen there for we made it fun running through the halls, playing soccer, and playing some childhood games of tag.

9) New people

All four years we have been meeting new peopMalamud becoming friends with many of them With out judgement or stronge clicks

10) PROM

Even though we haven't had prom i can tell that itwill be a greatexperience for all of use till then ill enjoy thefeast of the school year.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1332s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb