RHILA #19


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 21st 2012
Published: February 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Books are banned from schools because of the negative things they teach its young readers such as racisim and dictatorship.

2. I do not agree because you shouldn't punish people for the way that they interpret the readings. Its your decision on what you believe or want to believe that you read and how you act upon it. Everyones view isnt the same.

3. Highschool students should be able to read whatever they desire its up to them to be responsible for the way they interpret the things that they read.

4. I think that the school and their own personal judgment forces them to teach these methods because they want the students to know about these things so they dont go into the world not knowing about history. Also they want the students to be more responsible and push their thinking.

5. They could do so by signing a petition stating that they want to learn about these things that they are banning because they shouldnt be limited to knowledege and that is what school is for..to give students knowledge to create a better future.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.184s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0982s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb