RIHLA #17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 7th 2012
Published: February 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

I dont agree with Castiglione at all because for his ideal man he just wants to kinda control the relationship. Any and everything that the ideal man brings up, has to be on his terms, going his directions, or using his mind to thrive for better success to have a chance with Castiglione. If whatever his partner is doing does not benefit him, then he isn't allowed to do it. A relationship is suppose to be split 50/50. If there are some things you want to do, go head i dont mind because i love you or care for your feelings and your wants. That's how a relationship compromise is suppose to work. Castilione is suppose to compromise! Thats the number one rule in a relationship (well behind trust and honesty)!

He thought men should live and act like the way he describes because he would have the courtier thrive with all the thoughts and forces of the mind. I think living through love will be better because you have a new or another foundation of support. Someone who is gonna be there for you, no matter what! Someone who is a joy to be around but when the time comes, knows how to take you seriously. When it comes to love, you are not alone, because so many people are on the same path and if you know you want to become one of those ones, then you should join!!

I choose Dr. King! Now everybody should know that Dr. King leads by LOVE! This man is not a man of FEAR, he is a man of brave heart, soul and leadership. If anybody every asks you who do you think a leader is, it will be a blessing for you to say his name...DR. Martin Luther King Jr!! Dr. King was a king! He was the one who lead many into Alabama, and into a bunch of other places. Dr. King was one of the most powerful men on the planet to walk the face of the earth! His heart, his soul, his power, his words, gave us all the strength and courage to fight for what we believed in, and he did it! Just look at us in this diversed school, UIC College Prep, is the most diversed school i have ever attended and i am proud to say it...I LOVE IT!!!

Dr. King speeches he presented is all the evidence we need to know that he was a man of Change and a man that we should always honor! His "I Have A Dream" speech came true. Trying to get whites and blacks to become one. And though the whites and blacks got along well, it wasnt always like that, but he fought for it, ad he WON!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0478s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb