RIHLA #1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 9th 2011
Published: September 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. The article says that the album sold becaue the teenagers/ young adults were more related to this coming out rather than 9-11. Also because the fans knew this album was going to be released, so that's all they were excited about.

2. I don't agree with the author because not all young people weren't affected by this tragedy. Teens in New York that bought the album might have had relatives killed or injured during 9-11. Also some of the teens might not have understood exactly how serious that event was, but they still understood that life goes on, and everyone can't keep focused on one thing that happened in the US.

3. Personally, I don't think it is important for them to start reflecting critically now. They probably would have done that anyways, but it isn't necessary. Those people won't get into trouble just because they bought a cd the day of 9-11. Also, the people didn't affect the future (today's society). The effects that are happening now because of that event was because of war issues and had absolutely nothing to do with teenagers buying cds.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb