B5 RIHLA #1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 9th 2011
Published: September 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1) The author's argument on why the album sold so well was that teenagers/young adults didn't pay so much attention to the 9/11 attacks. He believes teenagers/young adults are so focused on what they want to do that they don't really get affected by surrounding tragedies.
2) I do agree with what the author tries to say about young people and tragedies. Young people are people who are in an Era of having fun and doing what they want. Tragedies might not affect them as much as older people because they are too focus on what they planned during their week.
3) I think it is very important for young people from 9/11 to reflect on the effects that 9/11 had on the United States and the world. When they were younger they weren't so focused on the U.S. and its tragedies but as they grow older they mature and notice what effects it. It's important to know the history of your country and the world. Also, it's important to connect how tragedies effected your life even if you didn't notice. As we grow, i think we notice more on what is going on around our country and the world and how everything that happens does effect us in the end.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.063s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 998.7kb