Michael Jordan Territory...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 13th 2009
Published: November 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The following day we slept in before heading into town in search of the Willis Tower which is Chicago’s tallest building. Great view and in the lobby they had a great display of history and facts surrounding Chicago and what it is known for. We then headed across town in search of Millennium Park to check out “the bean” which is a massive aluminium bean shaped sculpture. Pretty sick and a great way to get some fish eye shots of the city skyline haha. That night we met up with Jason Shroeder, a mate I met all the way back in my first year at college. We went out for dinner at a posh but reasonably priced restaurant in Millennium Park before heading to the United Centre to see a pre season basketball match between the Bulls and the Milwaukee Bucks. This was one of the highlights of my trip so far and both kaz and i had been hanging out for so long to finally see an actual NBA game. Because it was pre season it wasn’t packed but still awesome. Such a great atmosphere and the crowd entertainment like during timeouts and half time were just incredible. You just don’t get anything like that in Australia. So cool. A taxi ride to a few bars down near Wrigley Stadium (baseball stadium) for some beers and we called it night. Twas an awesome day. Ill never forget my first NBA game.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0626s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb