Hawaii


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Oahu
May 21st 2006
Published: May 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

At last some beautiful sunshine to burn ourselves in! We arrived on the 7th and its been 81c everyday since then!! We're staying in Waikiki and its got one of the most gorgeous beaches we have ever seen, although having to share it with thousands of people is annoying! Our hotel is the Ohana East and is in the perfect location, 1 min from the beach and 1 min from the main center.
Bez and Alice have met us over here which is wicked cause me and Em have some one else to talk to at last! Kinda weird seeing them after 4 months but within a day it felt like we havent been away.
Anyway we went to a luau which was a traditional dance with all the Hawaiian Ladys doing there hip dancing stuff with coconuts and that. Got myself a couple of pint glasses to add to my collection, Bezza managed to nick his one! Thief!
We went on a dinner cruise around one side of the island which was really good especially as it was a buffet! We're getting i.d everywhere we go (Even man-Boy!). The drinks and food are really expensive over here but the portions are huge. We keep going to the cheese cake factory which has gorgeous food but even nicer desserts! They are huge and i can officially say that it is the most full any of us have ever been! Even Josh Pie-Man would'nt be able to finish it, and thats saying something ay Josh!!!
Anyway other than that we've been chilling down the beach or by the pool every day so the tans have been topped up!
Next Stop S.Francisco!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb