The big Hawaiin birthday bash!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Kaua'i » Hanalei
April 18th 2017
Published: April 18th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Well the 60th birthday bash for Michael - aka Darling - aka Allie - aka Sadders - is now just a wonderful memory. The birthday boy wanted the begin the celebration by watching sunset over Hanalei Beach. This called for a bit of setting up on the beach first; Tiki sticks, cheese, biscuits, Chandon bubbly, wine, beer, chairs and the like. The rain magically stayed away and we witnessed a great sunset. Beach frivolity over, once darkness set in and with equipment re-packed in cars we headed back to the house we're staying in for the rest of the party which included a 60 cupcake birthday cake, one of which Michael wore! Before the night was over we were treated to Michael and Claire performing a piece from the musical "It Should Have Been You"' the charming, funny new musical which Michael took part in recently at the Independant Theatre, North Sydney. Great performance guys; thanks!! The party of the year over all the weary revellers headed off the bed!


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Kev, Annette, Peter, Lisa & AlexanderKev, Annette, Peter, Lisa & Alexander
Kev, Annette, Peter, Lisa & Alexander

Not sure who the leaping lizard is at the back!


Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb