Counting Down the Days


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia » Atlanta
April 12th 2006
Published: April 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey there everyone! Welcome to the blog of Angela, Kelly, Gayle and Mary Beth. We are counting down the days until our trip! We are headed to Reykjavik, Iceland for a couple of days over the Memorial Day weekend.

On May 25, Kelly, Gayle and I will be flying from Birmingham, Alabama to Baltimore, Maryland where we will meet up with Mary Beth (who is flying from Atlanta, Georgia). We will then take a 5 hour flight from Baltimore to Reykjavik on Icelandair. Mary Beth’s cousin Evelyn has her own group of seven coming from Atlanta that will also be on our flight and in Reykjavik at the same time that we are there.

I hope that we can post some entertaining updates while we are gone (and some pics). The picture at the beginning of this blog is Mary Beth. I was testing out my skills on adding pictures.

-Angela
04/12/06


Advertisement



23rd May 2006

So...
I just want to know if Angela is going to stick to her rule and eat only local food on this trip? I believe the local delicacies are rotten shark, soured lamb testicles and boiled sheep's head. Can't wait to hear about those yummy dishes! ;-)
26th May 2006

kelly you'd better not eat that!
Kelly don't eat anything like Angela is going to eat!! Don't eat anything that fell off an animal before it died!!
27th May 2006

Day 2
Hope everyone has recovered from last night/this mornings night club activities and are having a great time. Looking forward to reading about all your adventures!

Tot: 0.247s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.176s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb