More summer fun in June


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia » Atlanta
June 1st 2009
Published: November 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Heritage Park in Sandy SpringsHeritage Park in Sandy SpringsHeritage Park in Sandy Springs

Max leads the entire concert in the Conga-line dance.
In Sandy Springs, each year there is a concert series at the Heritage Park outdoor amphitheater. We get together with Larry and Gail to enjoy most Sunday evenings. At times the kids will come along.

The pool at our condo was a favorite place for us and the kids. It helps to have someplace for them to go when they come over to visit.

On June 29th, Christi and I drove up to Gainesville to look for a new home for her and the kids. After several hours, we found a nice house with four bedrooms and a full basement. It also had a large, fenced in back yard. While checking out the house, I noticed a deer inside the fence in the back. You don’t see that every day. Christi loved the house and I did too so she rented it. Later we helped her move the furniture from the ‘white house’ next to Jennifer’s house to this house.

One surprise this year was discovery that we have a live-in Peregrine Falcon at the Manhattan Condo. I guess it is a good thing since I have not seen one pigeon since the falcon arrived.



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Manhattan CondoManhattan Condo
Manhattan Condo

This was typical Saturday in the summer. Here's our litttle one's in a big booby contest.
Manhattan CondoManhattan Condo
Manhattan Condo

Ted chills at the Manhattan. He loved to swim in our pool.
Heritage Park in Sandy SpringsHeritage Park in Sandy Springs
Heritage Park in Sandy Springs

Gail and Larry joined us for the Kingston Trio tribute by Banks and Shane.
Heritage Park in Sandy SpringsHeritage Park in Sandy Springs
Heritage Park in Sandy Springs

Banks and Shane do the Kingston Trio.
Gainesville Gainesville
Gainesville

On June 29, Christi and I spent the day looking for homes to rent. When we found this one there was a deer in the back yard. She rented this house.
Manhattan CondoManhattan Condo
Manhattan Condo

Here's our very own peregrine falcon.


Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0273s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020.1kb