Getting Ready!


Advertisement
Published: May 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi All! We are packing Furiously and have sooooo much to do. It seemed like we would never get here, but we are a week away from leaving. We have done a pre-pack and so far including all clothes, shoes, necesseties, electronics and a full bottle of water, the pack is weighing in at about 35 lbs. Not too bad. There are probably a few more things to add, and I hope some more things to subtract, but we are mostly ready with everything we need to bring. Documents still have to be readied, photocopied and properly stowed. We still have to get all our addresses and contact information. All the accounts are set-up. Lo will be so gracious as to babysit the kitties and the apartment and pay all our bills. Hope to visit with everyone before we leave! Love you and talk to you soon, Alliey (and Miranda)

Advertisement



30th May 2008

Woo Hoo !!!
Good luck you two. Getting excited? Bring me home a rock or two. Love Dad
10th June 2008

Jealous!
Bon voyage Ladies! I am so happy for you both and wish I was undertaking such a great trip! Be safe and we will be checking the blog. I think by the time you have come back we will have moved to your neck of the woods. I look forward to getting back in touch! Heidi and Matthew
11th June 2008

Yo Yo
Hey, Can you guys post pictures and links to websites? If you can, you guys should upload a few picys now and then and put up links to places you've been so we can follow your trip *cough* i.e. live vicariously through you and drool with jealousy! lol. Hope you ladies have an amazing trip and the times of your lives! The only advice I can give... have fun and learn some new things... ahh!?? did I just say that? NOOO! haha, no really... experience everything you can, try everything and anything (that's legal - get your mind out of the gutter), meet tons of interesting people, do something you would never do at home, and just live! Love you guys and will really miss you! Grosses Bisses! Lo P.S. Your kitties are in safe hands and it is my mission to get Abby to do high-five by the end of the summer! ;) Ciao!
14th June 2008

hey from pittsburgh
have a wonderful time and be safe out there in the world. Love dad

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb