Southern California Chillin


Advertisement
Published: January 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ready for WavesReady for WavesReady for Waves

A wetsuit is so crucial.
So I am still hanging with my cousins and aunt and uncle. Connor, the oldest, went back to school at San Diego State a few days ago. I have been chillin with Elliot, Anders and Grant. The surf sessions have been good, hopefully one of thes days I will have a ride longer than 2.5 seconds. Man Elliot can shred them waves. We went to the rock today. Morrow Rock is a huge volcanic rock that just chills right in the water. The waves kinda wrap around it and form a nice right wave. There is so much life in the water here, all kinds of birds just chillin and seals that sometimes pop their head up and just look at you, as if to say, "hey thats my wave you blubberless landlubber!" It was interesting being in the water and watching hundreds of pelicans flying overhead, and noticing small little droplets hitting the water all over the place, crap.
So we went up the coast a little bit and saw the elephant seal sanctuary, where hundreds of these big fatties come to mate, fight, have babies and just lay around. Other than that I have just been chillin kinda hard.
Bubblegum AlleyBubblegum AlleyBubblegum Alley

Elliot and I downtown San Luis Obispo.
Probably stay until the superbowl and then head to San Francisco, then LA, maybe Vegas and then to San Diego. After that I am still considering the drive down south, also New Zealand, Papau New Giunea and Africa. Too many choices, too little time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Oak ForestOak Forest
Oak Forest

Los Osos park.
Morrow RockMorrow Rock
Morrow Rock

This rock is huge and birds love to poo on it.


Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0489s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb