Sizzling San Francisco


Advertisement
Published: March 8th 2015
Edit Blog Post

We visited San Francisco during October, which some local people say it is the best time to go there. I totally agreed because everything was so perfect, as you may know a climate is so wonderful there. People are so relaxed and nice. The most important thing is food, very delicious and cheap. We're immediately falling in love with this city.



We went to all popular tourist attraction places. Golden Gate Bridge, for example, is magnificent and stunning. There are many sightseeing spots around the bridge, around eight viewpoints I think, which allow you to view the bridge from different angles. So awesome! The moment that we see a sunset over the bridge is unforgettable. I recommend to go at that time (Fall). Fishermans Wharf is another famous one. It is the place to see sea lions sunbathing, we saw not so many of them though. The blue sea, bright sky, and mountain landscape are impressive. You can see Alcatraz Island from there too. The other places such as Painted Ladies, palace of fine arts, Coit tower, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, fortune cookie factory, City Lights Books are worth to visit too. They are all amazing and interesting.



In short, San Francisco is one of the most impressive cities in the US we've visited. Good weather, delicious food with affordable price, magnificent nature, and lively people. What can we expect more?



Because travel is educational...

Tery@JourneyBoy

https://www.facebook.com/pages/JourneyBoy/1558869681046687?ref=aymt_homepage_panel



P.S. Pacific coastal highway 1 road trip is coming up next


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

At fishermans Wharf. At fishermans Wharf.
At fishermans Wharf.

The weather is very nice. You can see Alcatraz Island too.


Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb