San Francisco


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
February 13th 2012
Published: February 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Cable CarCable CarCable Car

Enjoyed riding the cable cars up & down San Fran's hills
Travel from Ottawa to San Francisco was a breeze - we were in our hotel room around the time the plane was supposed to arrive in San Fran. I was surprised to see such a variety of different plants - various trees, and flowers - huge pots of cyclamen, 4 foot high jade plants.

It was a blustery, cold, rainy day with a few bursts of sunshine - pretty typical for San Fran at this time of year according to our cabbie. We took advantage of the interesing network of public transportation and rode up and down the hills of San Fran in cable cars. We are now sitting in the VIP lounge waiting for our flight to Auckland - let the real adventure begin!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

BuddaBudda
Budda

1 day into our vacation - look what has happened to Dick!


14th February 2012

Buddha
Dick shaved?? :)
14th February 2012

San Fran
Do you realize you were a stone's throw from the Pebble Beach golf tournament this weekend? Thought by many to be the nirvana of golf. Anyway, safe journey to Auckland and thanks for the chance to live vicariously through you. Its too bad that Dick has let himself go already - I bet those hills are going to be tougher than he thought. At least he's smiling!
14th February 2012

Hello from NS
Sounds like you're already having a great time! We're enjoying the journey along with you. Hope you'll take lots of pics all along the way.

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb