San Francisco


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
January 23rd 2008
Published: January 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

San FranciscoSan FranciscoSan Francisco

Martyn likes Sea Lions hehe!
Hello

Well thats us left SF now, had a great time its such a lovely city I was very impressed but think Martyn was still dreaming bout being in Vegas! Firtst day we got our map out and tried to find our way about I must say we are doing very well with the map reading and are finding everything ourselves! We got down to Pier 39 which is this touristy but very cool area right down on the water, loads of shops and restuarants and ace views over to the bridge and Alcatraz, it was blazing sunshine so thought we would go for a wee walk past Fishermans Wharf, we could see the Golden Gate Brisge in the distance and I was most suprised when Martyn said he wanted to actually walk to it! Anyway 4 miles later we were at the foot of the bridge and Martyn bullied me into walking the 2 miles over it but it was so cool and the views were great so very glad!! We very tired that night after 14 MILES of walking!!!

Went to Alcatraz on Monday (which was also my 26th B'day!!) it was pretty heavy rain(as always when
San FranciscoSan FranciscoSan Francisco

Golden Gate Bridge
we do anything using ferries!) It was really good though did an audio tour with prisoners speaking and stuff. Went out to our favourite diner that night called Loris Diner for dinner yummy chocolate milkshakes, we went there for dinner 3 nights out of the 4 there it was great, but we must stop eating so much or we will be getting very fat!

Got the bus down to LA yesterday it was 8 hours but got DVD's the whole way so were quite entertained. Anyway will give you another one from LA when we leave and doesnt look like the pics will be till Peru, none of the comps here have CD Drives or USB ports so not much use but apparantly good old South America will have plenty!!

Keep the comments/messages coming, Lots of Love xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

SFSF
SF

Awww!!
SFSF
SF

Awwww!!!!
SFSF
SF

Golden Gate Bridge
SFSF
SF

Golden Gate Bridge
SFSF
SF

Pier 39


24th January 2008

lisa and martyn
hope la good lets us know when you get into peru cant believe thats america over already glad you enjoyed it .speak to you soon guys have a magic time xxxxxxx.
28th January 2008

hey hey!!
hey people hope all is going good, missing ur wobble.
29th January 2008

sweet
you and Mart look soo happy Lisa im so jealous, you look like you having lots of fun x

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0628s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb