The Dungeon in the Sea by Fabulous Five


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
December 17th 2007
Published: December 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

hi bloggers i'm in the U.S
two days ago i went to see Alcatraz.
Alcatraz is a dungeon in the midle of the sea. three inmates tride to get out of Alcatraz but havent been found. They were two brothers and a nother man. At night they got some spoons and used the handle to dig away at the rock and made a hole big enought for them all to get away at theback of their cells. They had organised a band so noone could here them. When they climbed through the hole they made their way climbing on the pipes to the top of the roof and scaled down. They had a raft at the bottom. So nobaody noticed that they had gone they made faces of themselves with real hair and put them in their beds. In the morning in the guard tried to wake them up but he opened the cell and took off the cover and the head fell on the floor. They shouted "dont touch it' because they were scared. The people that escaped were studying speanish so I think they may have gone to South Amoerica.
We got to listen to tape recorders which told
Me in the CellMe in the CellMe in the Cell

I wouldnt want to be one of those prisoners
us where to go. If you tried to get away and you were found you had to wear a heavy ball and chain atached to your foot for three months so whenever you went to the toilet you had to have a ball attached to your foot.
I thought that the people who were in there had got taught their lesson when they got out.
We got there by ferry.
Yesterday we went to an aquarium and I touched a shark and a Ray. The shark was soft one way and rought the oter. The Ray was slimy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Photo from the AquariumPhoto from the Aquarium
Photo from the Aquarium

I took this of some things we saw there


18th December 2007

Dont recognise you with so few c lothes on!!! Must be lots warmer and getting hotter by the day. Its sooooo cold here - lots of frost but no snow yet. Enjoy Oz. Judithxx

Tot: 0.242s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 14; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb