Preparations


Advertisement
Published: August 30th 2005
Edit Blog Post

I've started the preparations for my trip to Asia. I got myself an Eagle Creek Explorer backpack and some supplies from REI. I found an awesome micro-fibre, quickdry towel and i've been testing it i've gotten some books and started reading. I'm not sure exactly what i'll be doing during the entire time, but I'm glad that i'm not the only one that has experienced this sort of adventure seeking...


Below is a little snippet from the Travel Blog Travel Guide.


Mid-Twenties Crisis
Vast numbers of people mid-way through the start of promising careers realize that this is not what they wanted to do their whole lives! This often coincides with finally paying off the debts from university educations, or the saving of enough money to put a deposit on a house, and then realizing that there is more to life than careers, office politics and material things, like increasing the size of the DVD collection. One massive positive out of all these negatives is that confused, possibly disillusioned career people can embark on one the most worthwhile experiences of their lives, which might well be life changing.

Typical characteristics : often the lone traveller, usually from a 'good job', discovering more about themselves than they had ever imagined. They are often found in very adventurous situations!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0325s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb