San Francisco


Advertisement
Published: June 13th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Booked a trip through Travelocity. Man, their last minute deals were pretty good. Was set to spend the holiday weekend in Dallas until I found this.
Flights to San Fran were $300...this was flight and hotel for $400/
Of course...no knowing what the state of the hotel will be.......

Got to S. F. airport with no drama and as taxis are not cheap took the Bart down town. Very easy to use now they link directly to the airport. ($5 whereas taxi woulda been $40) Wasn't too sure where to get off as we didn't know where hotel was so just headed to Market street and walked. Good job we only had a small backpack as hotel was quieter a walk....all down Market, Along Embarcardo, into fishermans wharf. Quick stop at the seals ...arhhhhhhhh.
HOTEL.
Sweet, its nice. A holiday Inn.
They upgraded us from 'plebe' room to BUSINESS.
Oh yeh.....Karl loved putting that card in the lift to get to the special floor of business rooms.
"oh excuse me...I need to insert my card for the TOP FLOOR"
Pretty nice room. No closets though. Is that a business class kinda thing?? No idea..maybe one of our fly friends can help with that.....
Dropped off bags and dragged Karl back to the seals...arhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Friggin' BUSHMAN scared me to death...psycho street man who dresses in twigs,pretend to be a bush,jumps out scares you,laughs like a moron then wants money for the pleasure.
yeh right.
Don't care how tacky fishermans wharf is I LOVE IT. Decieded to be rebels and hang out in the tourist area all evening. Ate great seafood,shopped at the tack and crap stores, and drank irish coffee's.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0347s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb