Home again, finally


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Sacramento
December 2nd 2018
Published: December 3rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

We got up this morning after a glorious sleep. We got to sleep in late. We had breakfast and finished our packing. I went for a nice 2 mile walk and we caught our shuttle to the airport. Ok here is the flight list. 3:30 PM, we left Queenstown and headed northwest to Sydney, Australia. Flight length 3 hours. Then we boarded a flight south to Melbourne. Flight length 2 hours. Then we boarded a flight to San Francisco. Flight length 13 hours. Then we had a 4 hour layover in San Francisco. Then on to a plane to Sacramento. Flight length 30 minutes. Then a cab home. We arrived at home at 1:00 AM on Dec. 2nd. We were dead tired. We locked the front door, dropped out of our clothes and went straight to bed. I didn't get up until 11:30 am this morning.

Thanks to everyone for your comments. Sorry about the sketchy blogs, but between being sick, lousy internet and being very busy and tired I tried my best. Until next time.

Advertisement



7th December 2018

Finally got to read everything and look at the pictures
Everything was beautiful. This is my dream trip. Holding the Koala would be the highlight of my trip and seeing the Amphitheater. I too would climb the bridge. What an exciting trip. Loved seeing all the pictures. You guys looked great. Sorry you didn't feel good for some of it. But you toughed through it. You almost have to for a once in a lifetime trip. Suck it up buttercup and sleep later. LOL Thanks for sharing.

Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0247s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1009.1kb