Day 13


Advertisement
Published: May 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Coral & ICoral & ICoral & I

Guess where we are?
Hi All,

Thought we'd have a leisurely day today and so headed for City Walk which is next to Universal Studios. We had a hidden agenda because they have a cinema there and went to watch Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull, which was really good fun :O). After, we went for a stroll around City Walk soaking in the atmosphere. We ended up having a spot of lunch at Bubba Gump's restaurant, where I had yet another small desert......OMG!! ;o) see photo.

Upon returning to the hotel we decided to relax by the pool. No sooner had we sat down, it clouded over and started to rain lightly, that's when it all kicked off :O/ After a couple of lightning flashes and a clap of thunder that sounded like a bomb had gone off, that's when the power went out, apparently the whole block was down. quite exciting really. The power was out for a couple of hours, so we went for a walk and ended up buying Xmas presents.....lol No Natalie, we haven't got yours yet......or b'day's....LMAO!!

It's not as hot as Honolulu so we are definitely getting acclimatised to English weather :O(.
Bubba Gump Mud PieBubba Gump Mud PieBubba Gump Mud Pie

Me while I was still hungry :O)


Booked tomorrows and Sat excursions :O)

L8rs x


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Bubba Gump Mud Pie: a while laterBubba Gump Mud Pie: a while later
Bubba Gump Mud Pie: a while later

Stuffed again!! The second dessert I haven't finished, I must be i'll........lol
Coral and her dessertCoral and her dessert
Coral and her dessert

That Chocolate Thing......slightly smaller :O)
Coral's Ingenious idea to save moneyCoral's Ingenious idea to save money
Coral's Ingenious idea to save money

Unfortunately she was still a couple of inches too tall....DOH!! ;o)


Tot: 0.359s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.2589s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb