Sunny LA


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » LAX
October 22nd 2009
Published: October 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

ATL to LAX


Here we are in sunny LA and it's sunny (of course) and 80F. Nice plane ride which was uneventful (thank goodness) with no screaming babies on board. Thank U! Nice hotel close to LAX with free shuttle. Got a screaming deal on Priceline for the hotel and it's pretty nice Renaissance hotel. Found out the famous (or so everyone says) In&Out Burger joint is right down the street so we'll be checking it out for dinner. However, I reserve judgment because I doubt they can be better than The Vortex burgers.
We'll spend a lazy day here watching movies and lounging by the pool. We leave tomorrow afternoon for Singapore so we can sleep in and enjoy a leisurely breakfast before the 19 HOUR!!! plane ride to Singapore. At least, we'll have a day to rest and sightsee (and eat as Rick is very excited about their cuisine and has restaurants already picked out) in Singapore before continuing on to Bangkok and the rest of our adventure.
See ya on the flipside everyone!

Advertisement



23rd October 2009

19 hr plane ride
Ahh....memories of my childhood are coming back. I always loved the long ride to/from LAX, though we usually would stop in Japan. The ride should be shorter on the way back since you'll be flying with the wind.
23rd October 2009

Cool Beans Rick and Tammy!
Rick I miss you already!!! I do not think anyone has entered the VORTEX...YET Hope your trip continues to be FABULOUS!

Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0212s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1008.6kb