SF to LA


Advertisement
Published: August 31st 2010
Edit Blog Post

dr nick: hi everybody
everybody:hi doctor nick

As you can see above we are now in Los Angeles, but this blog will cover everything since the last one in San fransisco.

On the last day in San Fransisco we met one of our mum's old friends who is now living in the suburbs of S. F. . When we went there we played with her son and had a go at playing catch with a few of those big baseball glove things. It was incredibly hard using the glove but suprisingly fun. After having lunch with them we drove to Montery and there we had supper and went to sleep in our Hotel.
The next day we drove down the 'Big Sur' (google it) to Hearst Castle, which is basically some rich guy's mansion, but is much more interesting than most other rich guys' mansions. It is more interesting because it is based on european architecture and is very well decorated with paintings and tapesteries. That night we stayed in a nearby town named Morro Bay.
The next day we went to prismo beach where we played some fun Beach Games (prismo beach is way better than most British beaches). Then the tide came in so we drove to LA Via Santa Barbara. In santa barbara we had lunch then saw the mission-a monastery built by the spanish to convert the native indians to Christianity. Once we got to LA we went to bed.
The next day, today, we went to universal studios-an awesome film based theme park, which is mostly based around the Universal set tour (yes, the same universal that makes films) where you see the sets from films like Jurassic Park, Jaws, War of the Worlds, and loads of other universal films. Also on the tour you get to see how they set up a full convincing earthquake in an underground station and other awesome film wizardry like that. Despite the fact it only has 3 main rides it is still a great theme park. After that we went to look at the hollywood walk of fame. Harry and Thomas. (sorry but no photos this time, you can have them later.)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1003.4kb