"Welcome to Hollywood"


Advertisement
Published: March 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Can't believe we finally made it to Hollywood, though we are yet to see any stars (apart from those on the sidewalk). Started off Jetlagged and tired after getting up at 3.30am NY time for a flight at 7am and traveling 6 hours to LA only to arrive at 10am! Walked down the road to Hollywood Boulevard where we saw hundreds of stars on the walk of fame and loads of flash cars such as Lamborghini's sittin outside cafes.
After much hustling we took a Movie Star home tour which consisted of lots of American stars we had never heard of and the stars we had you could only see the bushes and gates! However it was great to get our bearings in Hollywood and Beverly Hills and we are off shopping (or maybe just looking) down Rodeo Drive tomorrow.
Today was spent at Six Flags, the park with the most rollercoasters we have seen in one place, ever! Thrills a plenty as we went on fast coasters and one that you ended up face down and flying - it was awesome!
LA is great and it is awesome being in the warmer climate. It is like going to the Gold Coast in the middle of a Christchurch winter.

Hope everything is great back home.

Talk Soon
Sam and Nat

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb