Shopping


Advertisement
Published: April 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well what can i say..SHOPPING! We headed off to Century City (Shopping centre) and did you know that all the shops are outside and the food court is inside? Ah ha that's right! and did you also know that you can take your dog shopping? Ah ha yep! crazy i know!! It didnt take Lynette long to find a small purchase or two! We had a lillte lunch and off we went to find the bus (which is about 1km away) as we wanted to go to the Famers Market. WOW im totally in love with this place..people sitting on the grass, music playing, small trams rolling along the shops..ah heaven it was! After some more purchases we then had to make our way to LA Ink for our bro James (and james if your reading this im kicking your ass when i get home!) I thought it would be a good idea to convince Kylie to walk there..BIG MISTAKE. It took 2 buses and about 7km's of walking, we were tired, hungry and our feet were hurting so bad (we didnt have runners on). We finally arrived at LA Ink and it was great, but realised we had half an hour to get on 2 buses to make it back on time. So after alot of moaning and whinging we made it back to our hotel and crashed for the night, only eating room service! It was a good day but most exhausting!!

Advertisement



5th April 2010

hi girls it sounds like your having the best time ; hope you both are alright after thr earthquake , we are injoying your blogs keep them coming , oliver lily and david are doing fine, jack and the cat are well.xoxoxo mum dad

Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb