Bras and Sushi


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » La Quinta
April 27th 2011
Published: April 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Went shopping after the house hunting. Obsessed with the thought of a new house! However I did push it out of my mind long enough to go bra shopping - another one of my obsessions. Dropped Ed at Trilogy to golf, so I had the car for 4 hours of shopping. It was about 93 degrees so I was glad to be in the air conditioning.

I'm walking into the mall, and the person behind me burps. Loud and powerful. As a result my hair moves! Ewwwww. Manners? Too disgusting. I am now trying to find a way to outlaw burping - at least in public. I shouldn't have to listen to that.

Another enjoyable Victoria's Secret shopping experience. 4 new bras! That's a good day for me, brings my bra count to about 40! Underwear is important. Spent the rest of the time wandering around. Westfield Shopping Centre is a bit sad - especially when I will get another visit to Mall of America before heading home.

Left the mall and drove to the video rental place we went to last year. Closed! Guess Blockbuster wasn't the only one to bite the dust. I thought that little place would survive. Half porn. Proof that the true value of the internet is home porn. So no movie for tonight. Fortunately we have both the food network and cooking channel.

Stopped to get a pop on the way to pick up Ed from golf. By then it was 97 degrees. So I order a small pop! Small???? Am I a moron? It was diet pop - you can drink as much as you want! My Livestrong Diet is starting to go to my head!

Got to the golf course way too early. Fortunately my bb was fully charged and I had lots of people to chat with. No clue how I functioned before that device! A spare half hour flies when you have the crackberry.

Headed out for sushi for dinner, to Osaka. We were there last year with my mom. Very tasty. And beside Cold Stone Creamery, another of my obsessions. But I resisted. One day I will skip lunch and head over there. Whoever thought of mixing candy into ice cream is a genius.

I was so ready to get home after dinner for a swim and hot tub, but Ed decides he must go to Lumpy's Golf. He was attempting to navigate from the passenger seat, since he had the giant Japanese beer with dinner. Lumpy's was closed, so after driving us around in circles for 15 minutes we got coffee and headed home.

The coffee only seems to have impacted one of us, as Ed is snoring as we wait for the hot tub to reach temperature. I can be the big-talker now, because once we have the hot tub I am completely useless. It's like the sauna, it sucks all the energy out of me. Which tonight, isn't much!

Heading to the street fair tomorrow. Street meat for dinner! Can't see how that could possibly go wrong...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0635s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb