And.... we are off! First Stop Dana Point


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Dana Point
January 4th 2016
Published: January 5th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone!!!

We left the house at 4am yesterday and we all woke up super happy and ready to GO!!!.Thank you so much mom for taking us to the airport and thank you for the hand made beanies you made for all of us to keep us warm, we will absolutely wear them and ALL love them.

We got into Long Beach around 8am and headed over to Allison's apartment and met my new fur niece, Hadley, she is such sweet pup. Once we settled in and did more of the mountain of homework the kids have we decided to get out of the house, so we walked down to the beach. It was an absolutely perfect day and cannot believe what summer is like here.

Once Allison got home from work we went to dinner at the Yard House at the Irvine Spectrum but most importantly we got to meet her boyfriend, Daniel, who is wonderful. After dinner we walked around and rode the Ferris Wheel, and the carousel then did some shopping. This was such a wonderful and relaxing way to start our grand adventure. We will be offline traveling for the next 24-hours so we will catch you on the flip side.

Love you all,

US


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0225s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb