Flowers and more flowers


Advertisement
Published: June 24th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 37.8695, -122.271

Beautiful Aquatic Park area of Berkeley and more

On our visit to California we are staying at the Berkeley Outlet in the Cottage by the Sea It is so nice of Paul and Kjersten to share this wonderful place with us. I always seem to sleep so well in the cottage. We have a great space to be in and can visit with them without getting in their way.

We are in walking distance of the Berkeley Bowl, grocery store and can go down there to get our supplies. It is a beautiful walk along Heinz as the flowers are in bloom and are so varied and ones we do not see in Santa Fe .

The first morning we were there we got up early and after coffee walked down to the eatery part of the Bowl and shared a breakfast burrito that was quite nice. From there we walked over to the Orchard Hardware store and got our propane for the trip.

All along the way we were stopping to enjoy the flowers.Tried to help some around the Outlet and worked on food for the upcoming weekend out to the country property.

Wanting to thank Paul and Kjersten for their hospitality, we took them to Cafe Rouge located next to Peets. It is always an interesting place to go. Afterwards we went to another favorite place to check out, the Grocery Outlet for inexpensive food and drink items.



Additional photos below
Photos: 53, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0222s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb