9th May 2013


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Williams
May 10th 2013
Published: May 14th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Rode from Kingman to Williams Arizona via route 66. Stopped for breakfast at one of the classic tourist route 66 joints. See photos.

Uneventful journey over wide open plains. Passed a group of Eagle rider tours and felt pleased we hadn't gone down that road, a little too organised.

Arrived early afternoon with the idea of getting a little more organised on the electronic front - no joy. Williams is too small a town with little to offer on that front. Topped up with a few provisions for our camping trip to the Grand Canyon tomorrow. We've booked for two nights there.

Met up with a guy travelling from Vancouver, been on the road for 5 months. He had a load of leads, and he kindly copied all our photos and then emailed them to us so that we could download them from there. Nothing ever seems to be easy, and I can't see that happening very often, so this may be the last chance to get photos on the blog for a while.

Weather been a little changeable and getting pretty chilly in the evening. I believe it's supposed to be getting better for the weekend.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0689s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb