Skinny dipping with the stars!


Advertisement
Published: May 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Paramedic Fire EngineParamedic Fire EngineParamedic Fire Engine

in the car park at Safeways!
We had a free day today to take at our own leisure, Therefore thought we would head to the shops for the morning, We had a good look around the larger department stores, but didn't really come away with too much.

It was then off to 'Rubio's' for lunch, now we was introduced to this a couple of years back by Keith, its basically a fast food Mexican chain, but it is really good. We followed Keiths directions, and ended up in a huge area full of shops and restaurants but no sign of a Rubio's. As we were driving around the car park, we noticed a security guy driving in the other lane, so as we approached him, Nige wound down his window and asked if there was a Rubio's near by. His reply? 'Follow me' then, on went his flashing lights like a police escort and we were on our way to Rubio's. Unfortunately we didn't get a photo, we wasn't quick enough! The food however was still good.

In the evening we were all invited to Keith & Sylvia's friends Harry & Linda's for a meal, It was lovely, Margarita's flowed the minute we walked in,
In the restaurantIn the restaurantIn the restaurant

Linda, Andrea, Elizabeth, Nige, Me, Liz, Andy, Scott, Young Harry, Harry
with appetizers, then the filet steak and baked potatoes! Nige even managed 4 rounds of food! We retired to the garden for more drinks and dessert. Then myself, Sylvia & Liz took the car back, whilst Nige, Andy & Keith walked! Nige sulked the whole way as he wanted a lift but Keith made him walk!

Friday:

At last another lay in! And I even made Liz & Andy breakfast in bed for their anniversay! Then it was up and out to get our picnic bits for tubing tomorrow, we then drove for about 2 hours just to find somewhere to grab a quick snack for breakfast, when we eventually found somewhere they had stopped serving breakfast, so in the end we just grabbed a coffee from Macdonalds and then headed back!

We had arranged to meet Harry and Linda for happy hour at 'Jalapeno inferno' at 15:30 so got ready for that and headed down, Scott and Elizabeth (friends of Keith & Sylvia too) also met us there. As well as Harry's son 'young Harry' and his wife Andrea, All were great company but we soon had to head back for our tubing trip tomorrow, So we took a dip in the jacuzzi, then relaxed for the rest of the evening looking at the stars over Scottsdale again.




Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Andy & NigeAndy & Nige
Andy & Nige

Skinny dipping - Only joking - It was a midnight dip!!
Hot tubHot tub
Hot tub

Keith avoiding the photo
SCORPION!!!!!SCORPION!!!!!
SCORPION!!!!!

In Keith & Sylvia's kitchen!!


Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0644s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb