Cancer update #2


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Prescott
February 2nd 2006
Published: February 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

After a very tense morning Ginny is improving slightly this evening. Her heart rate has risen to an acceptable level and her temperature has dropped to normal. They have been able to drop down on the dosage of one of the drugs and will work on the second overnight as long as she holds her blood pressure. They are still working the antibiotics into her. She was more lucid this afternoon and was interacting and communicating with us clearly. She is very upset about having a tube in her throat and letting us know it, something we see as a good sign. Both the oncologist and the admitting doctor and the nurse on duty this afternoon expressed their pleasure with the direction of things.

This morning they initiated a drug that was a last resort to improve her heart rate. The improvement so far is from a very tenuous place, so we are not out of the woods yet.

We are very thankful for everyone who has contacted us, is praying for Ginny, and for local friends who are helping with food and logistics.


Advertisement



6th February 2006

Healing Prayer/Thought for Ginny
I would like to propose that at 7pm Washingtonian time tonight through Wednesday everyone who can - spend 15 minutes sending prayerful, healing thoughts in Ginny's direction, and Bryan's too.

Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0773s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb