Segundo Dia en Mexico


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Yucatán » Morelia
March 7th 2009
Published: March 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Alas, a return to Starbucks. Andrea needs to email to paper to Professor Chen so here we are. Blast you corporate America! At least our computers recognized the WI Fi and we didnt need to buy anything to connect. GOT EM! Aw the guy who rang us up yesterday is mopping and recognized us. Hola Amigo! Anyway the day started in a much less American way. This morning we learned how to make flan! Unfortunately I wasn't thinking and forgot to take pictures but you will have have to take my word that is was the prettiest flan there has ever been. Oh yay our buddy from the register came to talk and recommended a place for us to visit. It started with a p but that was about all I got. Back to la casa de nuestra abuela. Andrea's abuela has a 2 year old daughter named Dulce which means sweet. It was funny because she was wearing a shirt that said very berry sweet but Dulce's mother Vero didnt know what it meant. Dulce is really shy, she hasnt said anything to me or Andrea yet but she let me feed her papaya this morning so I am going to count that as a success. 😊 Our next mission is to go to a bank and get some pesos! Hasta luego!

Advertisement



11th March 2009

Ah!! Sounds like fun! It's too bad you couldn't show us the flan, but I definitely take your word for it. Hopefully it was delicious. :) Take care and have fun~
14th March 2009

Thanks!
Nice use of got em!!!

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0598s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb