Travelogue to Tajin


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Veracruz » Papantla
April 17th 2015
Published: April 17th 2015
Edit Blog Post

This easter vacations of 2015, my mom and I visited Veracruz. We were exited because this was our first trip camping in Veracruz. We arrived to the Capu on the morning to take a bus to Martinez de la Torre. We arrived to Martinez de la Torre at 12am. Then we took another bus but this time was to Monte Gordo were the camping place was.

At 2pm we already had arrived to the camping place and install the tent. It was hot in Monte Gordo so we change our cloths and put our bathing suit, after we went to the pool of the camping place. Then we went to the beach, I like that the beach in Monte Gordo was very peaceful and the people took their dogs to the beach.

We were exhausted after all the day playing and we slept at eight o’clock. The next day we woke up early and went to Casitas to eat breakfast. After we took a Taxi to Monte Gordo an then a bus to Papantla to go to the archeological site of Tajin, but the way was long and we had to wait one hour in the bus to get to Papantla. In Papantla we took another taxi but this time to Tajin.

.At the entrance there were 5 people in a big trunk. One was dancing at the top but without any safety. Te other four were about to jumo. This ritual is called the “Voladores de Papantla”. I was exited because the trunk is very high. I like that they were brave. In one moment I feared about them.



In Tajin we get a tourist guide, he was very good guide. I was so interested in the explaining of the guide. I dislike that even when in the pyramids there are lanyards the people is still getting up the pyramids. In there were a lot of constructions. My mother and I were very happy and had a lot of fun. The next day we returned to Puebla.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb