Park Royale Day #3 . . .


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Cozumel
May 9th 2007
Published: August 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today we're back in Cozumel. I first went downtown with Bronwyn and Jackie, two girls from the spa, to see and support them in getting tattoos. It was pretty cool to see them get them done. I really adore those two girls. They're sweethearts and so much fun.

After the tattoo parlous, we went back to our beloved Park Royale. There was a big group of people today - lots of spa staff, some shoppies, dancers, musicians. It was more of what is becoming our Park Royale standard - drinking, sunning, swimming, eating good food, laughing, playing. It was both wild and easy, relaxing and crazy.

Cozumel days have begun to feel the way a Saturday feels back home in a regular work routine/life. We look forward to it all week and when the day rolls around we just love every moment. While playing around the pool and laughing with all of these lovely people, I found myself thinking, how can I possibly want this to end? How can I want to go home? How have I ever wanted to be off the ship?

It's good to have days like this one.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

The Pink Tongue GirlsThe Pink Tongue Girls
The Pink Tongue Girls

That's what strawberry daquiris will do to you!


Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0243s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb