Check into the Imperial Fiesta Club at Casa Maya Cancun


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Cancun
May 29th 2010
Published: June 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Saturday 29.5.2010 day 227
Check into the Imperial Fiesta Club at Casa Maya Cancun
Today we checked out of our resort in Merida and got a bus to Cancun this was a 4 hour trip and it cost $26 Aus each for a first class buss. We could have got a second class bus for $17 Aus but it would have taken 6 hours and did not take the toll roads. The toll roads are safer. It cost us $4 for the taxi to the buss and $10 for the taxi from the buss to the hotel. When we got to the hotel we where meet by the person looking after us doing the stay and she gave us free cocktails and told us about all the sites and how to get the buss to town etc. She also organised a free bfast for us and a discount for the tours recommended places to eat and gave us a map. Then we went up two our room and it was a fantastic hotel room large bedroom window overlooking the Mayan Riviera, Isla Mujeres andthe beach. It has a fantastic kitchen and balcony. We feel very relaxed here. After settling in we took the buss to the supermarket and did a shop for the week so we did not have to shop each day. We got lots of local food and ingredients for recipes in our Yucatecan cook book and we got lots of alcohol to do cocktails and sit on the balcony and watch the sun go down. We got so much food that we had to get a taxi home but it only cost $10 Aus it is very cheap in Mexico. It was a full moon and the moon was bright read it look so fantastic over the beach and ocean.




Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb