Hola seni'ors and senioritas


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Cancun
April 19th 2009
Published: April 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

ola seni'ors and senoritas

cancun was SOOOOOOOOO AMAZING, definately some of the best fun yet! the weather was soooooo beautiful everyday, the water was gorgeous turquoise, the people were friendly and it was just the best fun.

flew in on thursday afternoon, went out and got some real mexican dinner in the downtown district. Friday we hung out by the beach and pool and hung around the resort. Headed into the strip and checked out the mexican shops and flea markets which was an experience..... everyone was in your face telling you they have good deal for you, then you haggel them down about an eigth of the price and then if you still dont want something they try and tell you 'just take it for free' which we definately did not want to do!!!!!

the next day we all went to xel-ha which is a snorkelling natural water park.... it was sooooo beautiful, crystal clear waters, caves to swim under, cliffs to jump off, floating bridges. There was not that much coral and not as many fish as we were expectng but we still had the time of our lives.

on our last day on wednesday me gaz sonya and shelley went on a jungle tour which actually has nothing to do with the jungle funnily enough. You get your own little two person speed boat and go on about a 45minute trip through the river and mangroves and out over the breakers into the ocean, once you get to the coral reefs you tie up your boat and all go for a snorkel, now this was freaking amazing! there were a million fish all surrounding you, heaps more coral then xel-ha, then after a snorkell you all head back into the marina. It was the best fun, we just wish it went longer!?!?! Sonya was a lucky chick she got to drive both ways because shelley didnt want to, Me and gaz only got to drive one way each! There were little kids that got to drve there own boat... we definately didnt need a boat licence for this one =)

our favorite sayings of the week though were muchos gracis hahaha that was about all we could say, it was good though because a fair few of them could speak some english.

ardios amigos
love Gaz and J-L xxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 84, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.19s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0716s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb