uh yeah.


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Cancun
January 24th 2006
Published: January 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

ok so this is a continuation of the last blog.


the hotel room pic is nice eh? the waves crashing 24/7 is the greatest lullaby there is. im gettin´sleepy just thinkin about it.´it has been cloudy the last two days but still nice and warm. hot in the morning then it clouds over. we will take more pics and post them soon. i plan on using the video mode on our camera and drive around on the scooter to record the sights and sounds as they really are. still photos just dont convey the whole story. a thousand words, sure, but not the whole story. those files will probably be way to big to post so pics will have to do till we get back i think. k, the cig pic is self explanatory. just picture those little mexican women digging through debs bags and pulling one after another out. it still kills me. so chris and i left the hens to cluck together for a couple hours, and scooted around the island to see the sights. theyre amazing. time is gonna run out for this session soon, so im gonna see if i can plug some more pesos in the meter(pics take forever to load).


auntie sheryl and lisa(3)´s condo is big and bright and has a terrific view of the n.beach. they both have made this stay here for us absolutely awesome. we had to number the three lisas in order of arrival. my lisa, oles sister lisa(2), and lisa martin(3). lisa(3) has rented a scooter for the week and is generously allowing me to use it whenever i want. i told her i am indebtted to her, and all she has to do is snap her fingers and mi at her service. im a lucky guy. sally and ole have been busy since gramma connie and grampa arrived yesterday. they took them on a tour of the island in a golf cart today after breckie. we still try and hook up with them for 2for1 cervezas once a day anyway.


robbin arrived today whi8ch made bride lisa very happy. trust me, lisa in general is very happy.and everyone is gathering at sheryl and lisas condo right now so im gonna go. heard victoria had a little shaker today. love ya all. talk to you manyana(whatever). T.

Advertisement



25th January 2006

So - I'll be thinking about you guys tomorrow - best wishes - take care of each other
25th January 2006

Woooooooo Hoooooo
Blogging Rocks!!! Thanks for keeping the rest of us in the loop. Can almost taste the sea salt in the air when we look at the picture from your hotel room! Wish we were there! Thieves! You're stealing our hearts. Play - love - enjoy. Best wishes, Mom and Pop.
27th January 2006

Words can't describe
I´m finally fulfilling my commitment to Lisa to contribute to the blog. It´s Friday afternoon and Sally,Ole,Lisa,Tyson.Robin,Debbie Dad ,Connie and Lisa 3 are all on Playa Norte suntanning and having a great time They all look healthier evey day as Island life kicks in. The wedding and the wedding day was perfect.Lisa was stunning and Tyson was handsome as only a bride and groom can be on such a special day. The setting was magical as they said there vows with the sun setting behind them. Lots of happy tears were shed by the guests.Her girls were beautiful and the fact that they have all been friends for so long made it even more special. Everyone had a wonderful time and took copious pictures and Robin´s friend Thomas videoed all of the ceremony. It will definitely be something they will remember forever.

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0753s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb